Applications for scholarships shall be sent only to the secretary by e-mail [Elin.Tragardh@med.lu.se] and be written in english language. Scholarships will be granted twice a year with ”deadlines” for application by May 31 and December 1. Applications must we submitted as a MS Word file.
Eligibility for scholarships:
- Memberships in a National (Danish, Finnish, Norwegian or Swedish) society in Clinical Physiology and/or Nuclear Medicine.
- Younger scientists planning to actively participate in a scientific meeting will have a high priority. Abstracts shall be included inte the application.
- Brief visits to a well acknowledged laboratory to acquire a specific talent will have a high priority. Letter of invitation shall be included in the application.
- Recent recipients will have a lower priority.
- Scholarships can only be granted to conferences or visits to other laboraties occuring after the deadline of the application.
Applications must use a special template for applications (see below). SSCPNM transfers money only to institutional accounts and not to private accounts or addresses.
Application template for Scholarships [word]
Scholarships from SSCPNM granted 31/5 2016
Scholarships from SSCPNM granted 1/12 2016
Scholarships from SSCPNM granted 31/5 2017
Scholarships from SSCPNM granted 1/12 2017
Scholarships from SSCPNM granted 31/5 2018
Scholarships from SSCPNM granted 1/12 2018